- Fully Open Source
- Supports CE & EE
- Supports Magento from CE 1.6+
- Available for Magento 1 & Magento 2
The functionality of the WebShopApps Shipping Insurance extension is now included in ShipperHQ with our Carrier Rules Advanced Feature!
This feature covers the functionality of the Shipping Insurance extension and goes well beyond it opening up new options that weren’t possible before and supports both Magento 1 and Magento 2.
ShipperHQ's shipping centric dashboard makes it easy to offer shipping insurance for select carriers. Its functionality provides you with the ability to show the exact rates you want to show and control how you show them.
Give ShipperHQ real-world information about the locations, carriers, services, and more that you use and it will take care of the complexity letting you focus on your business and your customers focus on placing their order.
Combining our Shipping Insurance feature with the powerful core of functionality included with any ShipperHQ plan and other Advanced Features like LTL Freight, Dropshipping, Date & Time and more gives you flexibility to make sure your customers see the exact shipping options and rates you want to offer them in every scenario.
Apply Shipping Insurance in Checkout
Carrier Rule Functionality
ShiperHQ’s Carrier Rule Feature covers the functionality of the Shipping Insurance extension and goes well beyond it opening up new options that weren’t possible before and supports both Magento 1 & Magento 2!
- Optionally include shipping insurance to live carriers
- Use Carrier Rules to control what rates and options are shown and when
- Offer shipping rates and methods based on product, category, cart quantity, value, weight, dimensions and more
Already using the WebShopApps Shipping Insurance extension and moving to ShipperHQ on either Magento 1 or Magento 2? We’re here to help.
We offer free or discounted migration services to help make this transition as smooth as possible for you if you’re transferring what you already have set up on your WebShopApps extensions over to your new ShipperHQ account. Even if your scenario is not covered, if you decide to take this opportunity to change what you have set up, or if you feel like making the move yourself, we’ve got you covered. Contact us to discuss discounts for configuration, setup, or consultation services or a credit toward your ShipperHQ subscription.
Migrating from Magento 1 to Magento 2
Moving to a new platform is always a big decision but ShipperHQ can help make that a little bit easier. Since ShipperHQ supports both Magento 1 and Magento 2 you can move your configuration over to ShipperHQ well in advance of the launch of your new Magento 2 site.
Expand Your Horizons and Your Options
Included with every ShipperHQ plan is a wide range of live and custom-rate functionality letting you pull in rates from over 30 carriers worldwide in real-time or define your own shipping rates exactly how you want them.
On top of this, ShipperHQ offers the most sophisticated rules engine in the world today meaning you’re almost certainly covered no matter what you want to do. Need to surcharge or discount? Offer promotional shipping like free or flat rates? Control what shipping options get shown when? All covered with no custom coding required.
And, it doesn’t stop there. Additional features include Store Pickup, Local Delivery, Rate Shopping, Estimated Delivery Dates and Calendar, LTL Freight, Address Validation.
ShipperHQ gives you:More accurate rate with Dimensional Shipping
- Use Dimensional Shipping to specify box sizes within orders,
- Specify dimensions for each box or use USPS Flat Rate Packages
- Account for packaging weight for boxes
- Ship items separately or assign multiple products to the same box
- Get live rates from one or more of our 30+ supported carriers including LTL Freight within a single interface
- Use base rates from each carrier or add your existing carrier accounts to automatically apply negotiated rates
- Show Estimated Delivery Dates, Time in Transit and Calendar
Contact us if you have questions about this extension or to see if it is a fit for your company. With offices in the US and UK, our team of eCommerce shipping experts is available to answer your questions. Amazing support is offered to our customers with quick response times and many years of eCommerce shipping expertise.
- Send Declared Value of orders to Carrier
- Set Insurance Percentage for goods that need Declared Value covered
- Very Useful Module (Posted on 29/06/2010) Review by robbo23
I've used this extension on a site so we could add a certain amount of insurance for orders over a specified value. Works really well.