- Fully Open Source
- Supports CE & EE
- Supports Magento from CE 1.6+
- Available for Magento 1 & Magento 2
The Product Rate extension gives you the ability to set your shipping rates on a product-by-product basis in Magento. Enter shipping rates for each of your products in the admin panel and Product Rate will calculate the total shipping charge when your customers go to checkout.
This extension also gives you control of how shipping is calculated on multiple items. For example, you can add a flat or percentage surcharge on the shipping fee when there is more than one of the same product in the cart.
More Functionality with ShipperHQ
ShipperHQ embodies the same functionality from Flat Product Rate, giving you the ability to assign shipping rates on a product by product basis. We have combined this with functionality from more than 40 of our most popular WebShopApps extensions to give you full control of the shipping in your cart within one easy-to-use dashboard.
ShipperHQ's enterprise-grade features include Store Pickup, Local Delivery, Drop Shipping, Rate Shopping, Calender/Time, along with the most sophisticated Rules Engine in the world today.
Visit ShipperHQ.com for more information and sign up for a 30-day free trial, available on Magento 1 and Magento 2! We also have migration services to help move what you've configured on your paid WebShopApps extensions to Magento 2. Contact us for details.
Unsure if this extension is right for you? Contact Us
- Assign flat shipping rates for each of your products in the product listing
- Total item shipping rates together when different items are in the cart or charge the higher of the shipping rates
- Add a flat or percentage surcharge when more than one of a certain product is in the cart
- Set a maximum shipping charge
- Set a default shipping cost – only enter unique prices for specific products and the rest will ship at the default rate
- Supports all product types, including configurable products and bundle products
- Good Solid Extension & Super Helpful Support Staff (Posted on 24/03/2017) Review by Andy
Both Josh & Jason have gone the extra mile helping me customize the extension to fit my needs, despite it being a free extension. You guys will definitely be my first stop for any new extensions I might need.
- Perfect (Posted on 13/09/2012) Review by Peter
Easy to install with step by step guide. Perfect for us - we need different shipping rate for different products, if a customer orders a mix of items then it selects the top shipping rate.
- Works fine! (Posted on 12/03/2010) Review by dsriedel
Easy to install, easy to configure. Works flawlessly.