Super Product Rate
Perfect, simple and valuable solution for companies who have relatively simple flat rates who want to ship worldwide on a Per Product basis.
- Fully Open Source
- Supports CE & EE
- Supports Magento from CE 1.6+
- Available for Magento 1 & Magento 2
The functionality of the WebShopApps Super Product Rate extension is now included in ShipperHQ with our Custom Rate Carrier and Carrier Rule Feature!
The functionality of the WebShopApps Super Product Rate extension is now included in ShipperHQ with our Custom Rate Carrier and Carrier Rule Feature! These features cover the functionality of the Super Product Rate extension and go well beyond it opening up new options that weren’t possible before and supports both Magento 1 and Magento 2.
ShipperHQ’s shipping-centric dashboard makes it even easier to handle all the complexities of using a combination of custom table rate carrier and live rate carriers.
Give ShipperHQ real-world information about the locations, carriers, services, and more that you use, and it will take care of the complexity letting you focus on your business and your customers focus on placing their order. Combining our Carrier Rules feature with the powerful core of functionality included with any ShipperHQ plan and other Advanced Features like LTL Freight, Dropshipping, Date & Time and more gives you flexibility to make sure your customers see the exact shipping options and rates you want to offer them in every scenario.
Carrier Rule Functionality
ShiperHQ’s Carrier Rule Feature covers the functionality of the Super Product Rate extension and goes well beyond it opening up new options that weren’t possible before and supports both Magento 1 & Magento 2!
- Import and export custom rates from a table, use flat rate carriers, same day delivery or free shipping carriers at checkout
- Apply surcharges to live rates to cover handling fees per product
- Apply surcharges based on product, category, cart quantity, value, weight, dimensions and more
- Use Carrier Rules to control what rates and options are shown and when
Already using the WebShopApps Super Product Rate extension and moving to ShipperHQ on either Magento 1 or Magento 2? We’re here to help.
We offer free or discounted migration services to help make this transition as smooth as possible for you if you’re transferring what you already have set up on your WebShopApps extensions over to your new ShipperHQ account. Even if your scenario is not covered, if you decide to take this opportunity to change what you have set up, or if you feel like making the move yourself, we’ve got you covered. Contact us to discuss discounts for configuration, setup, or consultation services or a credit toward your ShipperHQ subscription.
Migrating from Magento 1 to Magento 2
Moving to a new platform is always a big decision but ShipperHQ can help make that a little bit easier. Since ShipperHQ supports both Magento 1 and Magento 2 you can move your configuration over to ShipperHQ well in advance of the launch of your new Magento 2 site.
Expand Your Horizons and Your Options
Included with every ShipperHQ plan is a wide range of live and custom-rate functionality letting you pull in rates from over 30 carriers worldwide in real-time or define your own shipping rates exactly how you want them.
On top of this, ShipperHQ offers the most sophisticated rules engine in the world today meaning you’re almost certainly covered no matter what you want to do. Need to surcharge or discount? Offer promotional shipping like free or flat rates? Control what shipping options get shown when? All covered with no custom coding required.
And, it doesn’t stop there. Additional features include Store Pickup, Local Delivery, Rate Shopping, Estimated Delivery Dates and Calendar, LTL Freight, Address Validation.
ShipperHQ gives you:Customizable rate management and accurate shipping
- Offer shipping rates and methods based on product, category, cart quantity, value, weight, dimensions and more
- Use Dimensional Shipping to specify box sizes within orders, specify dimensions for each box or use USPS Flat Rate Packages, and add packaging weight for boxes
- Ship items separately or assign multiple products to the same box
- Get live rates from one or more of our 30+ supported carriers including LTL Freight within a single interface
- Use base rates from each carrier or add your existing carrier accounts to automatically apply negotiated rates
- Show Estimated Delivery Dates, Time in Transit and Calendar
Contact us if you have questions about this extension or to see if it is a fit for your company. With offices in the US and UK, our team of eCommerce shipping experts is available to answer your questions. Amazing support is offered to our customers with quick response times and many years of eCommerce shipping expertise.
- Ability to set shipping rate on a per product basis.
- Set different rates for USA, Canada, Rest of World, and more.
- Define the rates for when multiple items of the same shipping group are in the cart, or for when multiple of the same item is in the cart.
- Absolutely Perfect (Posted on 24/09/2009) Review by Arthur
We purchased this shipping extension because it was something that magento did not have by default. The default table rates did not fit our needs and there is literally no other option if you want to set specific rates for specific countries.
That being said there is no better extension to do just that. This extension gave us the ability to add whatever price we wanted to the groups of countries we ship to.
Beyond this, it couldn't have been any simpler to get up and running. The documentation is simple, to the point, and even has screenshots to help out. After a few minutes of setting up our shipping groups we could enter in all of our shipping prices exactly how we wanted them to be. The best advantage to this is that we didn't have to compromise taking a loss on shipping for some items, to get the price we wanted for others (using table rates).
This extension couldn't have worked any better than it did. And the support is awesome.