ShipperHQ embodies the same functionality from Shipping Calendar Solution, giving you the ability allow your customers to choose when orders are delivered. We have combined this with functionality from more than 40 of our most popular WebShopApps extensions to give you full control of the shipping in your cart within one easy-to-use dashboard.ShipperHQ's Shipping Calendar functionality
- Allow customers to choose their delivery date from a calendar at checkout
- Show customers when they can expect their shipment with Estimated Delivery Date
- Display Time in Transit to give customers transparency
- Set max time in transit across the board or for certain groups of products
- Set lead time by shipping origin, carrier, or groups of products
More Functionality with ShipperHQ
With ShipperHQ you have the ability to fully control and customize your shipping rates like never before. You define the carriers to use, the shipping methods that apply and the unique rules of your own rate structure.
ShipperHQ's enterprise-grade functionality includes Store Pickup, Local Delivery, Rate Shopping, Dropshipping, LTL Freight, Address Validation, along with the most sophisticated Rules Engine in the world today and much more.
ShipperHQ gives you:
Customizable rate management and accurate shipping
- Use Carrier Rules to control what rates and options are shown and when
- Offer shipping rates and methods based on product, category, cart quantity, value, weight, dimensions and more
- Use Dimensional Shipping to specify box sizes within orders, specify dimensions for each box or use USPS Flat Rate Packages, and add packaging weight for boxes
- Ship items separately or assign multiple products to the same box
- Get live rates from one or more of our 30+ supported carriers including LTL Freight within a single interface
- Use base rates from each carrier or add your existing carrier accounts to automatically apply negotiated rates
- Offer Multi-Origin Shipping and Dropshipping to your customers
Visit ShipperHQ.com for more information and to sign up for a 30-day free trial, available on Magento 1 and Magento 2! We also have migration services to help move what you've configured on your paid WebShopApps extensions to Magento 2.
With offices in the US and UK, our team of eCommerce shipping experts is available to answer your questions. Amazing support is offered to our customers with quick response times and many years of eCommerce shipping expertise.
- Option to display additional available delivery days to customers in intuitive calendar
- Display available delivery slots to customers in intuitive bullet point list
- Customize your shipping rates based on any combination of destination, product, subtotal, quantity, weight and customer group rules
- Create up to six different time slots (e.g. 12pm-3pm) for each day
- Specify which slots are available and unavailable for delivery
- Define the number of possible orders for each time slot
- Define ‘blackout dates’ when orders cannot be delivered and ‘production days’ when an item needs to be made or prepared
- Browse up to a year in advance of delivery slots from the first date available
- Easy to assimilate calendar into your Magento theme with minimal changes
- Complimentary Gold support
- Compatible with One Page Checkout and Official One Step Checkout extension
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product.