- Fully Open Source
- Supports CE & EE
- Supports Magento from CE 1.6+
- Available for Magento 1 & Magento 2
The functionality of the WebShopApps Shipping Calendar extension is now included in ShipperHQ with our Date & Time Advanced Feature!
The functionality of the Shipping Calendar extension is now included in ShipperHQ with our Date & Time Advanced Feature! This feature covers the functionality of Shipping Calendar extension and goes well beyond it opening up new options that weren’t possible before and supports both Magento 1 and Magento 2.
ShipperHQ’s shipping-centric dashboard makes it even easier to handle time sensitive orders such as perishables, items with lead times and hazardous items. Its shipping calendar functionality provides conveniences by allowing customers to choose when they receive their shipments.
Give ShipperHQ real-world information about the locations, carriers, services, and more that you use and it will take care of the complexity letting you focus on your business and your customers focus on placing their order.
Combining our Date & Time feature with the powerful core of functionality included with any ShipperHQ plan and other Advanced Features like LTL Freight, Dropshipping, and more gives you flexibility to make sure your customers see the exact shipping options and rates you want to offer them in every scenario.
Date & Time Functionality
ShiperHQ’s Date & Time Feature covers the functionality of the Shipping Calendar extension and goes well beyond it opening up new options that weren’t possible before and supports both Magento 1 & Magento 2!
- Allow customers to choose their delivery date from a calendar at checkout
- Set black out days for dates that items can not be delivered or shipped out
- Show customers when they can expect their shipment with Estimated Delivery Date
- Display Time in Transit to give customers transparency
- Set max time in transit across the board or for certain groups of products
- Set lead time by shipping origin, carrier, or groups of products
Already using the WebShopApps Shipping Calendar extension and moving to ShipperHQ on either Magento 1 or Magento 2? We’re here to help.
We offer free or discounted migration services to help make this transition as smooth as possible for you if you’re transferring what you already have set up on your WebShopApps extensions over to your new ShipperHQ account. Even if your scenario is not covered, if you decide to take this opportunity to change what you have set up, or if you feel like making the move yourself, we’ve got you covered. Contact us to discuss discounts for configuration, setup, or consultation services or a credit toward your ShipperHQ subscription.
Migrating from Magento 1 to Magento 2
Moving to a new platform is always a big decision but ShipperHQ can help make that a little bit easier. Since ShipperHQ supports both Magento 1 and Magento 2 you can move your configuration over to ShipperHQ well in advance of the launch of your new Magento 2 site.
Expand Your Horizons and Your Options
Included with every ShipperHQ plan is a wide range of live and custom-rate functionality letting you pull in rates from over 30 carriers worldwide in real-time or define your own shipping rates exactly how you want them.
On top of this, ShipperHQ offers the most sophisticated rules engine in the world today meaning you’re almost certainly covered no matter what you want to do. Need to surcharge or discount? Offer promotional shipping like free or flat rates? Control what shipping options get shown when? All covered with no custom coding required.
And, it doesn’t stop there. Additional features include Store Pickup, Local Delivery, Rate Shopping, Estimated Delivery Dates and Calendar, LTL Freight, Address Validation.
ShipperHQ gives you:
Customizable rate management and accurate shipping
- Use Carrier Rules to control what rates and options are shown and when
- Offer shipping rates and methods based on product, category, cart quantity, value, weight, dimensions and more
- Use Dimensional Shipping to specify box sizes within orders, specify dimensions for each box or use USPS Flat Rate Packages, and add packaging weight for boxes
- Ship items separately or assign multiple products to the same box
- Get live rates from one or more of our 30+ supported carriers including LTL Freight within a single interface
- Use base rates from each carrier or add your existing carrier accounts to automatically apply negotiated rates
- Offer Multi-Origin Shipping and Dropshipping to your customers
Contact us if you have questions about this extension or to see if it is a fit for your company. With offices in the US and UK, our team of eCommerce shipping experts is available to answer your questions. Amazing support is offered to our customers with quick response times and many years of eCommerce shipping expertise.
- Option to display additional available delivery days to customers in intuitive calendar
- Customize your shipping rates based on any combination of destination, product, subtotal, quantity, weight and customer group rules
- Create up to six different time slots (e.g. 12pm-3pm) for each day
- Specify which slots are available and unavailable for delivery
- Define ‘blackout dates’ when orders cannot be delivered and ‘production days’ when an item needs to be made or prepared
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product.