Residential Commercial Selector
- Fully Open Source
- Supports CE & EE
- Supports Magento from CE 1.6+
- Available for Magento 1 & Magento 2
The functionality of the WebShopApps Residential Commercial Selector extension is now included in ShipperHQ with our Address Validation and Selector Advanced Feature!
This feature covers the functionality of the Residential Commercial Selector extension and goes well beyond it opening up new options that weren’t possible before and supports both Magento 1 and Magento 2.
ShipperHQ’s shipping-centric dashboard makes it even easier to provide accurate live rates to both commercial and residential addresses. Its functionality provides you with the ability to automatically select the address type, allow customers to select the address type from a dropdown, and checks that the address provided at checkout is valid.
Give ShipperHQ real-world information about the locations, carriers, services, and more that you use and it will take care of the complexity letting you focus on your business and your customers focus on placing their order.
Combining our Address Validation and Selector feature with the powerful core of functionality included with any ShipperHQ plan and other Advanced Features like LTL Freight, Dropshipping, Date & Time and more gives you flexibility to make sure your customers see the exact shipping options and rates you want to offer them in every scenario.
Address Validation and Selector Functionality
ShiperHQ’s Address Validation and Selector Feature covers the functionality of the Residential Commercial Selector extension and goes well beyond it opening up new options that weren’t possible before and supports both Magento 1 & Magento 2!
- Get accurate shipping quotes by auto-selecting address type to receive Residential or Commercial rating
- Validate customers addresses at checkout and in address book
- Allows customers to override validation results if incorrect
- Optionally allow customers to choose their address type by showing an address type drop-down
- Set a pre-selected default Address Type
- For live-rate carriers, Address Type can be reported so that any associated surcharges will be properly calculated
Already using the WebShopApps Dropship extension and moving to ShipperHQ on either Magento 1 or Magento 2? We’re here to help.
We offer free or discounted migration services to help make this transition as smooth as possible for you if you’re transferring what you already have set up on your WebShopApps extensions over to your new ShipperHQ account. Even if your scenario is not covered, if you decide to take this opportunity to change what you have set up, or if you feel like making the move yourself, we’ve got you covered. Contact us to discuss discounts for configuration, setup, or consultation services or a credit toward your ShipperHQ subscription.
Migrating from Magento 1 to Magento 2
Moving to a new platform is always a big decision but ShipperHQ can help make that a little bit easier. Since ShipperHQ supports both Magento 1 and Magento 2 you can move your configuration over to ShipperHQ well in advance of the launch of your new Magento 2 site.
Expand Your Horizons and Your Options
Included with every ShipperHQ plan is a wide range of live and custom-rate functionality letting you pull in rates from over 30 carriers worldwide in real-time or define your own shipping rates exactly how you want them.
On top of this, ShipperHQ offers the most sophisticated rules engine in the world today meaning you’re almost certainly covered no matter what you want to do. Need to surcharge or discount? Offer promotional shipping like free or flat rates? Control what shipping options get shown when? All covered with no custom coding required.
And, it doesn’t stop there. Additional features include Store Pickup, Local Delivery, Rate Shopping, Estimated Delivery Dates and Calendar, LTL Freight, Address Validation.
ShipperHQ gives you:Customizable rate management and accurate shipping
- Use Carrier Rules to control what rates and options are shown and when Offer shipping rates and methods based on product, category, cart quantity, value, weight, dimensions and more
- Use Dimensional Shipping to specify box sizes within orders, specify dimensions for each box or use USPS Flat Rate Packages, and add packaging weight for boxes
- Ship items separately or assign multiple products to the same box
- Get live rates from one or more of our 30+ supported carriers including LTL Freight within a single interface
- Use base rates from each carrier or add your existing carrier accounts to automatically apply negotiated rates
- Show Estimated Delivery Dates, Time in Transit and Calendar
Contact us if you have questions about this extension or to see if it is a fit for your company. With offices in the US and UK, our team of eCommerce shipping experts is available to answer your questions. Amazing support is offered to our customers with quick response times and many years of eCommerce shipping expertise.
- Give customers the option to select a residential or commercial destination
- More accurate shipping quotes
- Edit destination type during account registration/editing
- Edit destination type in the Magento admin panel
- Supports editing the destination type as part of the one page checkout process
- Supports editing the destination type as part of multi-address checkout
- Not compatible with custom checkout extensions
- This works great (Posted on 3/31/2017) Review by advancedlitho
This works great..and it updates the shipping pricing according to commercial and residential. Providing a great tool for my customers.