Residential Commercial Selector
ShipperHQ embodies the same functionality from Residential Commercial Selector, giving you the ability to ask customers to select whether their destination is a residential or commercial address. We have combined this with functionality from more than 40 of our most popular WebShopApps extensions to give you full control of the shipping in your cart within one easy-to-use dashboard.
ShipperHQ’s Address Validation & Type Functionality
- Address validation on checkout and in customer address book
- Allows customers to override validation results if incorrect
- Optionally auto-select address type to receive Residential or Commercial rating
- Optionally show an address type drop-down to allow customers to choose their address type
- Allow customers to choose their Address Type on checkout and between Residential and Business
- Set a pre-selected default Address Type
- For live-rate carriers, Address Type can be reported so that any associated surcharges will be properly calculated
More Functionality with ShipperHQ
With ShipperHQ you have the ability to fully control and customize your shipping rates like never before. You define the carriers to use, the shipping methods that apply and the unique rules of your own rate structure.
ShipperHQ's enterprise-grade functionality includes Store Pickup, Local Delivery, Rate Shopping, Dropshipping, LTL Freight, Address Validation, along with the most sophisticated Rules Engine in the world today and much more.
ShipperHQ gives you:
Customizable rate management and accurate shipping
- Use Carrier Rules to control what rates and options are shown and when
- Offer shipping rates and methods based on product, category, cart quantity, value, weight, dimensions and more
- Use Dimensional Shipping to specify box sizes within orders, specify dimensions for each box or use USPS Flat Rate Packages, and add packaging weight for boxes
- Ship items separately or assign multiple products to the same box
- Get live rates from one or more of our 30+ supported carriers including LTL Freight within a single interface
- Use base rates from each carrier or add your existing carrier accounts to automatically apply negotiated rates
- Offer Multi-Origin Shipping and Dropshipping to your customers
- Show Estimated Delivery Dates, Time in Transit and Calendar
Visit ShipperHQ.com for more information and to sign up for a 30-day free trial, available on Magento 1 and Magento 2! We also have migration services to help move what you've configured on your paid WebShopApps extensions to Magento 2.
With offices in the US and UK, our team of eCommerce shipping experts is available to answer your questions. Amazing support is offered to our customers with quick response times and many years of eCommerce shipping expertise.
- Give customers the option to select a residential or commercial destination
- More accurate shipping quotes
- Edit destination type during account registration/editing
- Edit destination type in the Magento admin panel
- Supports editing the destination type as part of the one page checkout process
- Supports editing the destination type as part of multi-address checkout
- Not compatible with custom checkout extensions
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product.