ShipperHQ automatically updates when carriers make changes to their API, so customers are not required to make any changes when this occurs. ShipperHQ is the combination of 40 of our most popular WebShopApps extensions, giving you full control of the shipping in your cart within one easy-to-use dashboard.
With ShipperHQ you have the ability to fully control and customize your shipping rates like never before. You define the carriers to use, the shipping methods that apply and the unique rules of your own rate structure.
ShipperHQ's enterprise-grade functionality includes Store Pickup, Local Delivery, Rate Shopping, Dropshipping, LTL Freight, Address Validation, along with the most sophisticated Rules Engine in the world today and much more.
ShipperHQ gives you:
Customizable rate management and accurate shipping
- Use Carrier Rules to control what rates and options are shown and when
- Offer shipping rates and methods based on product, category, cart quantity, value, weight, dimensions and more
- Use Dimensional Shipping to specify box sizes within orders, specify dimensions for each box or use USPS Flat Rate Packages, and add packaging weight for boxes
- Ship items separately or assign multiple products to the same box
- Get live rates from one or more of our 30+ supported carriers including LTL Freight within a single interface
- Set up custom-rate carriers including Custom Table based, Flat Rate, Same Day Delivery, and Free Shipping
- Use base rates from each carrier or add your existing carrier accounts to automatically apply negotiated rates
- Show Estimated Delivery Dates, Time in Transit and Calendar
Visit ShipperHQ.com for more information and to sign up for a 30-day free trial, available on Magento 1 and Magento 2! We also have migration services to help move what you've configured on your paid WebShopApps extensions to Magento 2.
With offices in the US and UK, our team of eCommerce shipping experts is available to answer your questions. Amazing support is offered to our customers with quick response times and many years of eCommerce shipping expertise.
- Saved My Life (Posted on 4/5/2016) Review by Theresa
I searched and searched and since we can't upgrade the Magento and for some reason all the patches failed, this extension solved all of our issues. Thank you so much!
- Perfect (Posted on 2/19/2016) Review by Mark
Thank you for the free patch, it worked flawlessly on 1.7 through 1.9 sites, quick & easy upload.
- Excelent, well work on Magento 1.7 (Posted on 2/18/2016) Review by Boris
I have never wrote comments before but It really helped to me, good job.
Many thanks to WebShopApps
- perfect, thanks! (Posted on 10/7/2014) Review by Jim
This worked perfectly to update the recently retired USPS API v3 to v4 on Magento 18.104.22.168. Thanks again WebShopApps.
- Flawless! (Posted on 12/5/2013) Review by Avel
I have never ever wrote a review for an extension before. this plugin was so easy to install and it worked right away. saved me the hassle with magentos usps patch. glad its free too! thank webshop apps!
ive bought extensions from you guys before..expect more from me soon
- Excellent, Flawless Install on Magento 22.214.171.124 (Posted on 8/6/2013) Review by 7HQ
Absolutely fantastic extension, works flawlessly, im a developer so I installed it myself, easy if you know how.
If you are not an experienced developer I would highly recommend having WebShopApps install it for you, this extension works perfectly out of the box but if you install it wrong it could mess up your store or shipping, don't take a chance with your store, get them to install it, it works GREAT.
I will for sure be looking into other WebShopApps extensions.
To verify my review you can check out this post of mine from 2009 (search page for 7HQ)
Many thanks to WebShopApps
- Just what I needed (Posted on 8/5/2013) Review by Kevin
Thanks for offering this module. It did exactly what I needed.
- Works Perfectly! (Posted on 7/31/2013) Review by gerardo
I just wanted to take the time to thank you for this quick fix to the USPS's new API. I downloaded the folder, uploaded fia FTP, cleared my Magento Store Cache and all is working perfectly. Once again thank you for putting this together.
- Just what I needed (Posted on 7/30/2013) Review by Ken
Thanks so much for this extension. I am moving my site from another platform to Magento and still in development stage and it was much easier to update the USPS names with Magento because of this. Worked like a charm the first time.
Will definitely look at your other extensions as we build out!
- Crisis Averted - Thank You (Posted on 7/30/2013) Review by Stephanie
The API changes caught us off guard, thank you for getting this module out there quickly to help struggling site owners, works great.
- Awesome Module! (Posted on 7/29/2013) Review by Matthew
After uploading the folders to my site, clearing cache in the Magento Admin (Cache Management) and selecting the USPS shipping mode I wanted... Bang! Done and updated. Thanks a bunch. Customers can resume ordering from our site.
- Worked like a charm (Posted on 7/29/2013) Review by coolblueweb
Plug and play baby.
Thank you WebShopApps you made my day
- Works, but free shipping doesn't (Posted on 7/29/2013) Review by Don
Works. So THANKS! Great stuff. However, if we have free shipping over a certain amount with Priority Mail, Priority Mail will show a full value shipping, and not free.